EasyMarkets has been around since 2001 and has built a solid reputation as a trusted broker. Regulated in multiple jurisdictions, EasyMarkets puts security and safety at the forefront. Not only that, but they offer some of the tightest spreads in the industry and a range of account types to suit any trader.
An Overview of EasyMarkets
If you’re looking for an online broker to trade Forex and CFDs, EasyMarkets should be at the top of your list. Founded in 2001, EasyMarkets is regulated in Australia, Europe, and the Middle East, keeping your funds safe.
EasyMarkets allows you to trade over 300 global markets, including major and minor currency pairs, commodities, indices, and shares. You can access competitive spreads from 0 pips and trade with up to 1:400 leverage. It also offers risk management tools like deal cancellation, inside day stops, and guaranteed stop loss orders to help control your risk.
Overall, EasyMarkets is a reputable and regulated broker with competitive fees, an easy-to-use platform, and great customer service. If you’re looking to trade Forex or CFDs, EasyMarkets is a reliable choice.
Regulation and Security of EasyMarkets
EasyMarkets is regulated by multiple top-tier authorities, so you can trade with confidence. It is regulated and licensed by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), and the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the UK.
These regulators require EasyMarkets to segregate client funds, provide transparent reporting, and adhere to strict capital requirements.
EasyMarkets provides 24/5 customer service via phone, email, and live chat. Support is available in multiple languages. The friendly and knowledgeable support team can assist you with questions about platforms, accounts, deposits and withdrawals, trading conditions, and technical issues.
What you Can Trade on EasyMarkets?
When you open an account with EasyMarkets, you’ll have access to trade over 200+ financial instruments across several markets. Whatever your trading interests are, EasyMarkets likely has you covered.
Some of the major offerings include:
- Forex – Trade over 50 currency pairs with tight spreads and no commissions. This includes major, minor, and exotic FX pairs.
- Commodities – Trade popular commodities like gold, oil, and copper. EasyMarkets offers CFD trading on 9 of the most popular commodities.
- Indices – Get exposure to global stock markets by trading index CFDs. EasyMarkets offers 19 major indices from Asia, Australia, Europe and the US.
- Stocks – Trade CFDs on over 2000 global shares from the US, Europe, and Asia Pacific. This includes many of the world’s biggest companies across various sectors.
- Cryptocurrencies – For those interested in the crypto market, EasyMarkets offers CFD trading on 5 of the most popular cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin.
Fees of EasyMarkets
When it comes to fees, EasyMarkets is very straightforward and transparent. They charge no commissions on trades and have low spreads, but you will pay a small fee for withdrawals and inactivity.
To open a real trading account with EasyMarkets, you need to fund it with at least $100 USD or equivalent. This initial deposit requirement is average for the industry and affordable for most traders.
EasyMarkets accepts deposits and withdrawals via credit/debit cards (Visa, Mastercard), bank wire transfers, Skrill, Neteller and UnionPay. Using e-wallets like Skrill and Neteller will typically result in the fastest processing times. Bank wires can take 2-5 business days.
Spreads and Commissions
EasyMarkets is a true STP broker with competitive spreads and no commissions. Spreads on major currency pairs like EUR/USD start from 0.9 pips. The actual spreads you receive will depend on market conditions, news events, and the instrument you are trading.
EasyMarkets charges a small flat fee for withdrawals to cover processing costs. The fee amount will depend on your chosen withdrawal method:
- Bank wire: $25 USD
- Credit/debit cards: 3% of the amount (min $3, max $30)
- eWallets: Free
Withdrawals are typically processed within 1-2 business days, though it can take longer for bank wire transfers to reach your account.
Demo VS Pro Account on EasyMarkets
|Purpose||Practice and Learning||Professional Trading|
|Trading Conditions||Simulated Market Conditions||Real Market Conditions|
|Risk and Capital||Virtual Funds Provided||Personal Capital Required|
|Features and Benefits||Limited Access, No Profits or Losses||Enhanced Features, Profit Potential|
EasyMarkets Customer Support
EasyMarkets’ customer support is available 24 hours a day, 5 days a week via phone, email, and live chat. They aim to respond to all queries within 1 business day.
EasyMarkets has a dedicated phone support team to assist you with any questions you may have about their trading platform or services. Support is available in multiple languages including English, Spanish, Italian, and Chinese.
For quick questions, use EasyMarkets’ live chat feature. A support agent will respond to your messages right away during business hours. Live chat is convenient when you need an immediate answer.
If you have an in-depth question or technical issue, emailing EasyMarkets’ support team is a good option. Send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org and a representative will get back to you as soon as possible, usually within a business day. Be sure to include your name, account number, and a detailed description of your question or issue.
Is EasyMarkets Legit or Scam?
Don’t worry, EasyMarkets is a legitimate forex and CFD broker, not a scam. They are regulated by top-tier financial authorities like the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) and the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC). EasyMarkets takes the security of your funds and personal information very seriously.
When determining if a broker is legit or not, regulation is key. EasyMarkets adheres to strict regulatory standards to ensure the safety of your money and data. They keep customer funds in segregated accounts, separate from the company’s operating funds. This means your money cannot be used for any other purpose.
EasyMarkets has been in business since 2001 and has a proven track record of reliability and trustworthiness. They offer competitive trading conditions, advanced trading platforms, and round-the-clock customer support. If there were any shady business practices, EasyMarkets would not have lasted this long.
Pros and Cons of EasyMarkets
When considering EasyMarkets as your broker, weighing the pros and cons will help determine if it’s the right fit for your needs.
- Regulated and secure: EasyMarkets is regulated by top-tier authorities like ASIC and CySEC, ensuring your funds and information are protected.
- Low fees: EasyMarkets has very competitive spreads and commissions. The minimum deposit is only $100, and you’ll pay no withdrawal or inactivity fees.
- Simple platform: The EasyMarkets platform is intuitive and easy to navigate. It has basic charting tools and market news to help you make informed trades without a huge learning curve.
- 24/7 support: EasyMarkets offers customer service around the clock via phone, email, and live chat. Support staff are knowledgeable and aim to respond quickly.
- Higher spreads for some pairs: Although spreads are low overall, they can be higher for some exotic currency pairs, metals, and commodities. Compare spreads for your preferred trading instruments.
- No advanced platforms: EasyMarkets only offers its web platform and mobile apps. If you require a desktop platform with advanced features, you’ll need to look elsewhere.
Between the regulated safety, low fees, and a huge range of markets, EasyMarkets checks a lot of boxes for traders of any experience level. Opening an account only takes a few minutes and you’ll be up and trading in no time.
And of course, if you have any other questions, their support team is standing by 24/5 to help you out. Overall, EasyMarkets is a solid choice for any trader looking to access global markets with a reputable broker.